Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Computer Collecting is great but their is additional life at our Chantilly Farm


chantilly Farm
Chantilly Stage & Bluegrass
bugbooks
Bugbooks
I like to write about my "Bugbook Historical Microcomputer Museum" and collecting activities however this is not all I do in my retirement years. I  have been developing rural real estate projects for 45 years and started with Christmas tree farming in 1968 - that lasted 25 years and is now long past history.

I am writing this post to give my blog readers more about me and my interest at 75 years old (11/17/38) .  You see from my last post my my wife Gaynell and I still get in a lot of travel. At home one project is our Chantilly Festival Farm. This is a beautiful 140 acres + here in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.  We are starting our 3th year and still growing, adding events and infrastructure. You can see the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains and our farm in this  Video "CLICK" .

Lots of interesting projects associated with the farm. I hired my musician friend Bernie Coveney to write a theme song for the farm. He composed "Chantilly Shuffle" a great song . If you like Bluegrass you will enjoy hearing & seeing Bernie's music.   "Chantilly Shuffle" 'CLICK'

That's about all for now -- don't want to get too far away from the Historical Computer stuff here.

gaynell Larsen
Dave & Gaynel Larsen
on a windy day.


Gaynell and I are looking forward to our visit in later this month to the Computer History Museum in Mt. View California. We leave Friday October 18th.

 By David Larsen" KK4WW Computer Collector Historian   
   Send Message CLICK   Like us Click

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and will respond.