Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Vintage Computer BBC Documentary "iWonder - History of Computing Timeline" using some Bugbook Computer Museum Video Clips

Bugbooks
info click
David Larsen & Apple 1
David Larsen & Apple 1
Several months ago I was contacted about using parts of my Apple 1 computer videos for the BBC program - "iWonder - History of Computing Timeline".  I don't know the schedule
of the program however I am delighted they chose to use some of my Apple 1 computer Video for the program.




Click on image to enlarge
Bugbook Historical Microcomputer Museum
BBC none exclusive use



Release and permission form to use our material. A simple use of our material however always nice to have some of the work done by our group used.









Earlier BBC documentary "Steve Jobs: Billion Dollar Hippy". BBC used some clips of my Apple one computer in this documentary as well at 11 minutes 50 seconds into the film. I watched this production again and noticed our group got a thank you in the credits as the LCF Group.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn3fbz_steve-jobs-billion-dollar-hippy-2011-bbc_lifestyle&start=707

David Larsen






No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and will respond.