Saturday, November 15, 2014

Vintage Computers - Microcomputers on display at "Bugbook Historical Microcomputer Museum".


Bugbooks
info click
Here is a look at one of 20 display cases in our museum.
Updated 9-25-15
Click on photo to enlarge for good look
Case #5 Bugbook Computer Museum
Case #5 Bugbook Computer Museum

Here are some of the older computers in our museum 

Most interesting 3 for me is in this display are the Mark 8 on right of second shelf down - then the 1972 Intel 8008 development system (Blue one on left 3rd shelf down )-
next is the Intellec 4 Intel 4004 development system on lower left. (9/25/15)We do not display our original Apple-1 computers  in the museum however we have added an operational Clone. We are in the process of restoring our original Apple-1 computers to be operating and fully functional. One completed at this time.



 Curator David describes computers in this showcase.


David Larsen
I wish I had more space for computers in our museum however I have tried to have the most interesting (only 3 % are on display ) 350 computers on display. Maybe someday I will have a much larger display or someone else may be able to put my collection on display in a more complete museum. It is still a real pleasure for me to have our little "Bugbook Historical Microcomputer Museum". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and will respond.